Thursday, September 27, 2007

Creamy Tomato Pasta

I've moved onto fall, but I still have some summer produce in my kitchen. This recipe makes a nice sauce as well as having some firm vegetables in it.

Creamy Tomato Pasta:
2 tomatoes (one yellow and one red, for color)
1 zucchini
1 Tablespoon Wildwood garlic Aoli
1 Tablespoon fresh chives
1 Tablespoon fresh oregano
Salt and pepper to taste

Cook the pasta as normal.
Saute the chopped tomatoes and zucchini in olive oil for about 7 minutes.
Add the aoli and fresh spices and let cook 3-5 minutes or until tender.
Pour over the cooked pasta.

4 comments:

urban vegan said...

I adore creamy tomato-y-ness.

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

I keep eye-ing that aioli at my co-op, but STILL haven't bought it. I'm not a big condiment girl.

MeganFabulous said...

I made this last night and it was great. I added mushrooms and an additional tablespoon of aioli. That stuff is expensive!

Webly said...

Megan - I am so glad you liked it. The aioli is expensive and fantasticly tasty!