Sunday, December 03, 2006

Taramisu and Spinach Salad from Sage's Cafe

Most of my posts are my own food creations, but this was too good not to share with the world.
When I had a few hour layover in Salt Lake City a couple of weeks ago I could think of no better place to go than Sage's Cafe. It's one of those great vegan places where they care about the food they create and it shows.

Wilted Spinach Salad w/ Balsamic Vinegrete:

Taramisu:
Sage's even has an all you can eat pizza night for $10!! If I hadn't spent my teenage years being harassed and tormented in that city - the pizza buffet would almost get me to move back!
If you're ever in Salt Lake go eat there and say hi to those mountains for me.

If you'd like to see more photos of the vegan food I've eaten at restaurants - check this out.

No comments: