Inspired by Jess's sister - blueberries, chocolate and coconut
Chocolate Coconut Blueberries
This was very simple!
1. Freeze about 1 cup of blueberries in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
2. Melt about 1/3 cup chocolate chips on low until all melted. Make sure not to burn the chocolate.
3. Dip the frozen blueberries in the melted chocolate. You might only be able to coat one side and that will be enough for flavor.
4. Roll in shredded coconut.
5. Place back on the cookie sheet and refreeze.
6. Serve about 1 hour later.
Another photo can be seen here.