Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BattleStar Galactica Pizza

I've been a fan of Battlestar Galactica for awhile. The one element of the show that I always laugh at is the minimization of right angles! Every time I see the books or papers in the show that have corners cut at angles I am thrown out of the show and reminded, "this world is like yours, but different!" Apparently, I am not the only one.

While I was making a pizza-like item the other night (flat bread, pizza sauce, cheese, and toppings) I thought I'd entertain myself and cut off the corners. I burned the first few and my camera lost power for the second set that came out of the oven, but you get the idea.




So Say We All

2 comments:

annette said...

Ha, ha. I'm working my way through the series right now! Have you played the Battlestar Galactica Board Game?? It's pretty awesome...

Boston bankruptcy attorney said...

This looks so delicious!