I bought this expensive cheese at Food Fight and have been using it so slowly. My choice of bleu cheese is because I was never able to eat it as a non-vegan because I am allergic to molds. Next I will try out the moz.
This is a wonderfully rich food. I was able to cut down the sharp flavor but still give a sense of it.
Mac and Bleu Cheese:
1 cup soy milk
1 cup shredded bleu cheese from Scheese.
1/4 cup tofutti cream cheese
1 Tbl. Nutritional yeast
salt and pepper to taste
8 saltine crackers
8 lasagna noodle, broken (or other pasta that you need to use up.)
1 large tomato
1. Cook pasta as normal
2. Bring the first 4 ingredients to a boil in a medium sauce pan, then reduce until it is all melted. add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Chop tomato into bits.
4. Drain pasta and rinse with cool water.
5. Mix pasta and scheese mixture until evenly coated. Add tomatoes and mix a bit more.
6. Press into 9x9 pan and sprinkle with crushed crackers.
7. Bake for 30 min 350F
8. Let cool, serve and enjoy!