Sunday, October 15, 2006

Cupcakes Galore!!!

14 different cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.
I was a tester for the cookbook so I made most of these many moons ago.

Taramisu
These were so simple to make, and the flavor was intense. These will be made again for personal enjoyment as well as a party pleaser.













Boston Creme Cupcakes.
















Creme goodness on the inside!

















Chocolate Mint Cupcakes.
Easily one of my favorites. I was surprised by how perfectly the mint and chocoltae were matched.














Simple Vanilla Cupcakes.
Baked in ice cream cones with a lemon frosting.



























Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Mousse.
In the back gound is a 'Smores Cupcake.













Coconut Lime Cupcakes.
Another of my all time favorites!



Lemon Ginerbread Cupcakes.
Unfrosted but later frosted with lemon icing.














Dulce Sin Leche Cupcakes with Coconut.
These were SO sweet and left a sticky mess everywhere they went.














Orange Pudding Cupcakes.
If I were to make these again I would omit the filling because it just takes so much time to do that step. But if someone else wanted to do it for me....
The jam under the ganache is perfect!











Chai Cupcakes.

These are perfect for those who don't like super sweet treats.














Can you name this cupcake?
I forget what this is.




























Peanut Butter with Chocolate Ganache.
No photoshopping required when it's in your belly!










Fauxtus Cupcakes.
Possibly the cupcake that started the madness.














Marblers
Vanilla and chocolate swirled cupcakes with vanilla frosting and shaved chocolate.













Jelly Doughnut Cupcakes:

6 comments:

BitterSweet said...

My, have you been busy! They look lovely, and I'm completely envious of all the time you had to spare in order to make this army of sweets!

Webly said...

Thanks Bitter Sweet!
These were made over the course of 9 months, so I've had some time to curb my sweet tooth.

Float and Twirl said...

Have you seen the Joy of Cooking Mystery Cake?

I've been thinking about the substitution of apple-sauce & bananas- baked goods less sugary.

Also, savory & peppery zuchini bread rather than the usual cake (I've mentioned that to you).

I wonder what could be done with the Mystery Ingredient. Hope you're well.

Anonymous said...

My jaw just about dropped to the floor. I can't believe all of these wonderful cupcakes! I am dying to make the tiramisu ones but have to get to the one and only store in a 30 mile radius that sells the vegan cream cheese!!! I'll definitely be coming back here to dream.

Lindsay I-F said...

I made the Chai Cupcakes and the Dulce Sin Leche for my boyfriends birthday party and they were amazing!

Essie said...

Hi, Ive read your profile, you really sound like an interesting person. also your recipes are inspiring. Check out my blog

http://cupcakedecor.blogspot.com/